We have a Support Services Administrator vacancy if you would like to join the Health Intelligence team based in Sandbach, Cheshire.
We require an enthusiastic, self-motivated and well organised person to assist with the support of our NHS customers, onsite users and to provide remote support to offsite staff.
Support Services Administrator
- You will be undertaking Remote Data Extracts for our customers (run monthly exports).
- Provide first line telephone support for our NHS customer queries.
- Assist with the internal administration of the Support Services and IT functions; undertake any Support Services ad-hoc duties and projects that are required. Respond to incoming support emails/queries and process them on the support desk.
- Manage the new data load tool (ETL)
- Other administration duties will involve updating customer master and export logs. Check Organisations Enrolled on HI Hub (Manual Data Load Check make sure exports are all up to date and that orgs enrolled has been updated).
- Process and update any new data sharing agreements (DSAs) we receive.
- Know about all the different products we sell and how to support them if a customer calls, by understanding the all areas of HI Hub, the service and products we deliver to our customers. You will be assist customers who may need help or assistance and also provide customer training sessions.
- Proactively work with all members of the company and also with external customers as required.
Skills / Experience:
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Well organised with excellent administration skills
- Clear verbal communication skills with good a telephone manner
- A hand’s on approach and a willingness to learn.
- Experience in any of the following would be a distinct advantage:
• Experience of using a Support Desk
• Experience of remote software
The post holder must be:
- Organised and proactive
- Self-Motivated and focused
- Aware of processes and procedures
- Trustworthy and dependable
- Good communication skills, at all levels
- Ability to multitask
- Good administration and computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Capable of understanding, and working within processes and protocols guidelines
- Good time keeping
If you are interested in this role, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com