Are you an experienced software sales executive who wants to get more out of a job with high earning potential?
We have an exciting and expansive vision for the future and we need people like you to help us make in happen. Shrinking violets need not apply.
Health Intelligence is a leading software provider of information management solutions for health organisations in the UK. Our product portfolio has recently expanded and we are looking for a high calibre individual to drive up our software sales business within NHS and Private Healthcare Ophthalmology markets to both existing and non-existing customers in the UK and internationally.
This fantastic opportunity provides personal development opportunities and the possibility of career progression within the company. You will be given the chance to develop the role.
We will ask a lot from you but in return you can expect a lot from us…
Salary: £Competitive (negotiable for high calibre candidates) plus uncapped commission; car allowance
Other Benefits include:
• 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
• Company profit related bonus scheme
• Company salary sacrifice pension scheme
• Flexible working where appropriate
• Spacious offices in Cheshire
• Childcare vouchers
• Free car parking
• Company phone & laptop
• Training and development opportunities
• Free tea and coffee and lovely colleagues!!!
Office Location: Sandbach, Cheshire (working from a home base negotiable)
Geography: UK Nationwide
Traveling is an essential part of this position. Where necessary it will involve overnight stays. Although the post is UK national based some overseas visits/ trips may be required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Experience in direct software sales preferably within a Healthcare environment
• A demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
• A strong understanding of the Ophthalmology market
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong customer ethos
• Self-motivated, pro-active and innovative
As the Senior Software Sales Executive you will be joining an organisation that prides itself on designing and developing innovative software solutions that transform the way healthcare is delivered.
Want to have a quick informal chat to find out more? Call Rosy Willis on 01270 897831
If you wish to apply please send your CV to: email@example.com